WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Nov 6, 2014

First natural hair care and now natural makeup

You remember my big claims for soap nuts.  If not you need to read about them.  I still use them in this natural hair care journey I am on.... but now, I am mixing them with Shikakai and Amla and I like that combination EVEN BETTER!

Going "no-poo" has been quite the journey.  And I will share more about the ups and downs and the trials and ERRORS in another post.

But now I have started to branch out into replacing more and more products that I use on a daily basis.  Especially those products that I apply to my face and body.  With that I am venturing out into some DIY recipes for foundation and makeup.  I like some that I am experimenting with but I didn't want to have to purchase the "extra" natural chemicals that I needed for the 'sunscreen' factor.

So that led me to the big new find:  Joppa Minerals.  I just found out about them and researched their ingredients and I am impressed.  And with all their COLORS, I decided to purchase some samples to get me started and try out a few.

I can't wait for them to come in.  I am totally psyched too because they are $10 dollars cheaper than the SAME size in the Bare Escentuals brand (which I have heard bad things about).  So with them being a safer more natural product AND TEN DOLLARS CHEAPER for a full size- How can I go wrong!?

As soon as I can try out my samples, I will post my reviews.

To visit JOPPA MINERALS Click Here.

Till next time, my DIY friends......

Related Posts with Thumbnails