WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Aug 14, 2008

There's More To Life, Than Dating

I have been known to say more than once, “There is more to life than just ‘dating’.” And today I read an article that proved I am not the only one who thinks so, and by my definition, that means I am not a geek! So, today as I continue to work on my blog post, ironically– “Back in the dating game, Part II”, I give you this link to singleedition.com and a quote to entice you… “There's no rule that says we have to be dating to be happy and fulfilled. In fact, I think we get burnt out more easily when we put our love lives under that kind of pressure.”

What do you do to keep from getting so obsessed with the dating game, or with relationships in general?

What interests/hobbies fulfill you and make up who you are becoming as a person?

Have you gotten burnt out on the whole dating scenario?

What strategy have you found works best in reaching out to make new friends?

Take a minute to share your thoughts here and then check out the story/interview and let me know what you think.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok even for the married with issues person that I am those questions are thought provoking....and I have no answers....I've let him control every part of life for so long....it makes me wonder...what do I want? or like....I may have to blog that today....great thought provoker!!!!

Kathy said...

Thanks Trish. And yes even when you are married you have to maintain your own identity and allow your interests to help relieve you from the pressures of life and marriage. I think God wants us to be happy as individuals even in the midst of a blissful or in some cases a not so blissful marriage. I can't wait to see what you share in your blog.

The Relationship Company said...

Good article keep posting this type of articles..............

Abs Pipe said...

thanks for sharing information.a web page should contain the information that the users are looking for – your articles.

ABS Pipe said...

Thanks for your blog. I just landed up in your blog and I really appreciate your blog. It is full of resourceful information.

Third party liability recovery said...

That is really fascinating, You’re an overly skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and stay up for looking for more of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails