WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Jun 18, 2008

Its not All about Us...

I was amazed by these photos forwarded that were taken on the last space station mission.  http://www.texasjim.com/NASApix/NASA%20pix.htm 

It helps put the "big picture" into perspective.  I am but a speck on this land mass down here called earth; and I am blessed beyond my own comprehension and yet tend to "complain" at times about "life."  NASApix02

Hello, My name is Kathy. I am a complainer. 

This is a line my friend Brooks and I tease about because we are going to start a group for Complainers Anonymous. :)  But truly we should be grateful for the beauty of life all around us and those whom we love - embracing not only them, but every moment in their presence as well.  Life is fleeting.  Trust me, I know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, My name is Brooks. I have not made a complaint in 5 minutes..LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails