WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Jul 18, 2008

My Baby as a Butterfly

Ok, here she is. Kassity had her face painted at the VBS last week at church... Isn't this the cutest ever!  You should have seen the pirate we had come in as the guest entertainment for the kids... He was fabulous! He was funny, did magic tricks; and what an artist in the face painting!  They had an absolute blast and I think I took a total of 120 pictures.  I will only share a couple here. 

Thanks Theresa for coordinating such a great event. Kudos to you.

VBS 2008 last day029 VBS 2008 last day030

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's really good...she is growing up so fast too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails