WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Sep 24, 2008

National Singles Week - Sept 21 - 27

To all my readers that are single moms, single dads, or singles period out there in the blogosphere this is the week to celebrate our singlehood!  Now I am not suggesting that we don't appreciate dual parent homes and their importance in our world, but I am embracing my position as a single parent and I know many in my stage of life that are doing the same.   So take some time out for yourselves, some much needed "me-time" this week.  Or get together with other singles and celebrate the life we have right now.   There are 12 million of us single parents in the USA according to the National Unmarried and Single Americans Website.  So you can't say you don't have anyone to hang out with!

Related Posts with Thumbnails