WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Jan 15, 2009

Check Your Child's Homework

blog next - growup-like-mommy

This picture originally appeared on blogiversity.org (I think).... but I couldn't resist posting it when it came to me in an email.  Soooo funny. 

The mom works at Home Depot and this is her daughter's depiction of her "selling shovels" just in case you didn't figure that out yet.

Find yourself... keeping it real.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is fabulous! It made me laugh.

Unknown said...

So cute!! Can't wait to see how Ladybug draws me!

Anonymous said...

this is me laughing......really hard. thanks for that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails