WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Apr 23, 2009

Mr. M. Took a Hike

Mr. M. took a hike.

Literally.

Here is the hike that Mr. M. took.

took a hike035

Here is the sky at the beginning of the hike that Mr. M. took.

took a hike019

Here is my sister, so shy, not looking at the sky at the beginning of the hike that Mr. M. took.

took a hike038

Here are two of her girls who came along with my sister so shy at the beginning of the hike that Mr. M. took.

took a hike016-b

Here is the stream that ran beside the trail of my shy sister's girls who came along from the beginning of the hike that Mr. M. took.

took a hike045

Here I am crossing the stream that ran beside the trail of my shy sister's girls who came along from the beginning of the hike that Mr. M. took.

took a hike162

Here are the rocks that filled up the stream that ran beside the trail of my shy sister's girls who came along from the beginning of the hike that Mr. M. took.

took a hike079

Here are the boys who liked climbing the rocks that filled up the stream that ran beside the trail of my shy sister's girls who came along from the beginning of the hike that Mr. M. took.

took a hike138

Here is the waterfall that amazed the boys who liked climbing the rocks that filled up the stream that ran beside the trail of my shy sister's girls who came along from the beginning of the hike that Mr. M. took.

took a hike101

Here is the climb that we all had to take to see the waterfall that amazed the boys who liked climbing the rocks that filled up the stream that ran beside the trail of my shy sister's girls who came along from the beginning of the hike that Mr. M. took.

took a hike132

Here is the snake that slithered up the side opposite the climb that we all had to take to see the waterfall that amazed the boys who liked climbing the rocks that filled up the stream that ran beside the trail of my shy sister's girls who came along from the beginning of the hike that Mr. M. took.

took a hike125

Here is Mr. M and I as we finished the hike that Mr. M. took.

took a hike182  crpd

Find yourself... keeping it real.

Related Posts with Thumbnails