WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Nov 24, 2008

Thank You

With having a couple Christmas posts, I guess it appeared as though I completely overshadowed Thanksgiving.  No, I try to live with gratitude all year and try to post various "gratitudes" regularly.  But this week has me thankful for many reasons.

Looking back over 2008, there are many things overall that we could complain about: from the economy to our own personal hard times; the uncertainties continue to mount.  But in the midst of the difficulty, each and every time, there is one thing that I know I can be certain of and that is by faith, I know my God will see us through.  It may not always be visible to us in our current situation, but He is still there.  He never leaves us.  So above all else, for "this" I am thankful.

And here are just a few other things for which I am thankful:

  • that Jas is only having minor surgery on Tuesday (to patch the place where the incarcerated hernia used to be) instead of the emergency surgery a few weeks ago.
  • that Kass is doing well in school, with friends and "working on" her overly dramatic reactions to her brother's teasing.
  • that I have a wonderful family from my brother and my sister, their spouses as well as my nieces, my aunts, and uncles.
  • that I have a wonderful job that I thoroughly enjoy and for the people I work with that I sincerely consider like family. (All you guys are the greatest!)

Now my list could go on...because I can think of many things I am indeed thankful for... but I won't bore you with my list. 

It's your turn. 

Name two special things for which you are thankful from this past year. 

Photo Credit:  http://www.incentiveamerica.com/Images/Thank%20You%20Card.jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful to have you as a great Christian friend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails