WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Apr 1, 2009

My BabyDoll

kass  e.dress - fog006 rer-

Kass is trying on her Easter dress so I can get the straps altered.  I found this dress at Ross when I was shopping for her much needed pants because she is growing like a dandelion weed.  Yes, those are clip-in hair pieces that you see with the purple hair and that is a temporary tattoo on her hand.  What is a mom to do, right?  Pick your battles!

kass  e.dress - fog001

Find yourself... keeping it real.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moms should check out Dollie & Me which are very cute matching doll dresses. The dresses are great and the doll dress makes the purchase a real value. I have seen these on www.youngland.com. I think they are also sold at Kohls and BJs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails