Well Friday is finally here and I am so excited to be sharing with you a CONTEST for my readers! It's true, the grand prize winner will receive a Wii gaming console and the Wii Fit game along with $100 worth of product from the sponsor, Shamrock Farms.
We are in the middle of the summer months, and those of you with kiddos will already know some things that you have tried to do to get the kiddos active, exercising, and constantly on the 'moooove'. So this contest will be easy. If you are like me, you not only want to keep the family active, but also healthy in the choices of nutrition and on-the-go hydration.
Shamrock Farms is the new milk in town with fun varieties and flavors in great-tasting, on-the-go bottles. You've got to have your dairy! So Shamrock Farms is sponsoring the "Keep Mooo-ving" Contest which encourages parents to keep their family active and healthy as the weather heats up, and to share their tips for getting their families mooo-ving this summer.
How the Contest Works
- Share your tips on how you are getting your family to be more active this summer. Be creative plus include nutritious hydration. You don't even have to be a parent to enter. (But you do have to be 18 years or older.)
- Your tips can be any length of text up to 500 words. But less than 50 words is just fine too!
- Send your tips/entry as part of an email or as an attached txt, rtf, pdf, or M.S. Word document to: SOLODOTMOM@GMAIL.com
- Be sure to include your name, postal mailing address, email address, and phone number ON THE LAST PAGE of your entry for notification purposes in case you are the winner. This information will not be shared with anyone other than the sponsor and for notification purposes only.
- All entries must be received by July 31, 2009 at 11:59 PM.
- The winner's entry may be used as a blog post on SOLO dot MOM.
So what are you waiting for? Get typing up your tips for getting the family more active in the summer months and send it to my email. You just might be the winner of a brand new Wii gaming console and Wii Fit game.
Find yourself... keeping it real.