WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Sep 8, 2009

1st Day Back to School Pics

 100_3426

We got up at 6:15 am this morning without any problems… don’t know that it will be that easy the rest of the week… but today we got up without quarrels.

Above is Kass who had to be at school first, we left the house about 7:20.  She is growing up… I can’t get over it – 5th grade this year.

 100_3427

And here is Jas about to head to the bus stop… for his first day (official) of high school. He didn’t want me to take this… but after the morning I had… long story for another post, trust me… he knew he better cooperate!

They are sporting their new haircuts I gave them this past weekend.  Here is a pic from a week ago… so you can appreciate the difference.  Jas is going for the Pete Wentz look…. we may have to do some more cutting to perfect that but… it looks better now than it did here below, right?

100_3349

Find yourself… keeping it real.

1 comment:

Laura said...

WOW our school starts at 7h20 :) So getting up early isnt a choice its a MUST!

Your kids are both beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails