WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Mar 3, 2010

Single Mom Dating Goes Too Far With Billboard

thephoto

Thanks to one of the free apps my daughter has on her iPod Touch – she was able to lovingly make this rendition of a billboard with my photo for me.

Nice.

What’s my daughter trying to tell me?

If people had any doubts about me… it’s all cleared up now!

Find yourself…keeping it real.

4 comments:

Dianne_momstuff said...

Katherine, you gotta love those kiddos.

Faith | UPrinting said...

That's why I love the technology nowadays. There is this site where you can use your photos on billboards, wall paintings and even on Hollywood's Walk of Fame. Cool, isn't it?

Faith | UPrinting said...

That's why I love the technology nowadays. There is this site where you can use your photos on billboards, wall paintings and even on Hollywood's Walk of Fame. Cool, isn't it?

Kathy said...

I do love technology. When she first showed me this - I literally laughed out loud... and couldn't stop. So I just had to share with my peeps over here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails