WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Jun 3, 2010

Craziness of late = Little blogging

This is the busiest time of the year for me at work.  Like pull my hair out, run around in circles, and bark at Young business woman under pressure people I never met for handing me a fork instead of a spoon crazy busy.  But after eleven years of doing this job and knowing it’s like this every year during these specific months, you would think I could handle the stress a little better. Yeah, you’d think, but…

With all this busyness making me especially grumpy it also makes me not want to look at a computer when I come home – not even look at the case it’s stored in! (Move that green bag out of my sight, will you?)  So with that tiny little set back during the last few weeks, I have done little blogging, and little writing.  The very activity that makes me happy has been neglected.  Perhaps I wouldn’t be so G.R.U.M.P.Y. if I was writing more, eh? 

So I thought I would write a little … a few paragraphs here and a couple nights ago I wrote an article for my column with www.Examiner.com about (in case you want to check out that article while you wait on more blogposts over here, just click the link). 

I’ll be back to writing more regularly soon.  Once my life quiets a little more, I won’t mind pulling out the laptop when I get the kiddos ready for bed and sharing my thoughts, my dreams, my wishes, and my realities that sometimes admittedly make me a grump. 

Till then…

Find yourself… keeping it real.

Photo Credit: photoXpress.com \ author: Laser
Related Posts with Thumbnails