WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Oct 11, 2010

September’s come and gone

anglais calendrier 2010 With everything being so busy these last few months, I had not given any thought to .  I had to check back to see what the mission was for September…with the month almost gone, I only worked on it during the last week.  It was blogging, writing, and networking. Finally I set aside time at night to work on this area.

But I did get to work on this mission a little.

October, interestingly, is to work on my proficiency with administration, enhance my efficiency at work.

I had been praying for that even before I reflected back on this “mission” from the list.

Now it’s time to put some legs on that prayer, as I focus on organizing my tasks (daily) and facilitating several projects at once in an organized process.  With tips from unexpected sources, I am working on my methods to improve these skills.

I won’t bore you with those details… but at least I am keeping up with my list to some degree.

What have you been focusing on lately? Are you working to improve on something in your life?  Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.

Find yourself… keeping it real

Photo Credit: photoXpress.com, author: kim75
Related Posts with Thumbnails