WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Nov 6, 2010

Ode to Fall in the Color of Pink

2010-10-30 004

When we went hiking last weekend on the Blue Ridge parkway, I took a few pictures before I knocked the camera one too many times and messed it up.  The shots I got on the hike weren’t fabulous. 

But I love the pink peaking through the bare trees in this one.  It was getting close to the peak of the fall colors in this part of Virginia and some of the trees had lost their leaves… but that pinkish looking one was holding on to her fall colors, her fashion statement, for as long as she could.  Strong woman. Nothing wrong with that.

Find yourself… keeping it real.

Related Posts with Thumbnails