WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Feb 1, 2008

The Diary of 2008

Well January has come and gone and soooo quickly. It is hard to comprehend how quickly the days, the weeks, and even the months, pass by. I say all the time that it will be Christmas before you know it... and even here in February, it will be!

My kids do keep me busy and I have a new found passion for my house, (my nest, if you will) that has evolved especially over the last 2 or 3 years as I come up with changes, improvements and a constant to-do list over the normal maintenance. Right now I am in the 'organization' mode... typical for January after the inflow of Christmas and all its goodies and newly purchased decorations on top of the swarm of gifts... well at least a swarm for my children, lol.

So I am in the organize mode of closets, baskets, shelves, and newly purchased storage bins for my kitchen. And yes they are red of course!
Related Posts with Thumbnails