WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Dec 8, 2008

Happy B-Day, Mom

Frances Dillon Today is Mom's birthday.  She will be celebrating in heaven again this year.  This is her second birthday in heaven. 

I do miss her.  I think about her everyday and even though I am not living in my past or depressed with missing her; I do glean from what she taught me every day of my life.  I post this today in her memory.

Happy Birthday, Mom.  We speak of you often to help the grandkids remember you.  You were the best Grandmom they could ever have and I know our kids were the apple of your eye in the grandest definition of the phrase. 

Thanks, Mom, for everything you taught us and for showing me how to be a strong woman.  We love and miss you on this YOUR Special DAY!

Find Yourself... keeping it real.

Related Posts with Thumbnails