WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Mar 17, 2009

From Mr. M.

Ok, as promised, here you can see the necklace he gave me for my birthday on Sunday.  The really cool thing about this is..... not that it's a Half Persian Loop made from rings that are 78% silver and 22% copper.  Although it's part of what I am learning about jewelry that is cool. But the really cool thing about this necklace..... is that . made it for me, himself.  He enjoys making jewelry and it's his hobby. 

But what I am trying to figure out is.... with us spending soooo much time together lately, when did he find the time?

Find yourself... keeping it real.

Photo Credit:  Kris took the photo with my Kodak c743.
Related Posts with Thumbnails