WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Jun 22, 2009

Last Week's Memorable Moment

Even though at one point last week I thought I was dying... I got over it and before I started feeling that bad I captured a few darling moments on the camera when I found this note at my office where Kass was hanging out with me for a few days.  She had made her own "mailbox" seen below and wanted to clarify to passersby by writing this note which she placed at the top of the stairs.

office mail box and hair KASS010

And here is her mailbox she made out of some empty boxes she found in our workroom.

Good thing the office was pretty empty that day.....

office mail box and hair KASS012

Nice imagination.

Find yourself... keeping it real.

Related Posts with Thumbnails