WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Jul 23, 2009

Moms Agree: We Need Me-Time

Moms out there, whether you are married moms or single moms... we all need a little (or in some cases a lot) of me-time.   Taking some time out for yourself will help you in the long run to deal with the constant chaos with the kiddos and demands that seem to stack up on moms' agendas (even when you are trying to say no more often).  When I read a blog post this morning from Ms.Single Mama about learning to chill I found this momversation video.  These moms agree!

I couldn't help but laugh when they talk about sleep being a part of their me-time.  So many times Mr. M. teases me with the line.... "You know I love my sleep," referencing my blog post he read about one of my 'hobbies'.  Check out these ideas from moms like us who do what they can - to steal some me-time.

Find yourself... keeping it real.

Related Posts with Thumbnails