WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Aug 6, 2009

Back in Town and So Much to Share...

Well we made it back late last night from Savannah.  I have so many stories and yes tons of photos to share with my readers.  I took a total of 659 photos while on the trip from start to finish. I plan to go through the photos this weekend and sort out the cream of the crop!

But also I plan to read through each entry "again" for the final pick to win the Free Wii and Wii Fit from Shamrock Farms in the Keep Moooving Contest.  So stay tuned for the announcement of our winner!  It might be you!!

Thanks for being patient with me since I have been out of town... but I will make it up to you very soon with lots of posts about the trip and more....

Find yourself... keeping it real.

Related Posts with Thumbnails