WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Aug 10, 2009

Where did the time go?

Do you realize it is August 10 already? 

I just want to know.... where has the time gone?  I think I missed a couple weeks this year or something.... did I sleep through them?  You know I love my sleep!

Mid-August already and I thought I just posted my list of things I plan to do in 2009!  I guess I need to pull out that list.... and check them off... the few I can.  The kids start back to school soon... and yes we have started all that shopping....but it will also be Christmas before you know it and then I will be making a new list for 2010!! (I know you hate hearing me say that - the part about Christmas... not about my list!)

The good thing about this year flying by? ummm well it will be time for a tax refund in less than 5 months....

Oh well.... can you think of another positive about this year going by so fast?

Find yourself... keeping it real.

Photo Credit: http://www.csus.edu/indiv/d/dowdenb/graphics/time-flies-clock.gif
Related Posts with Thumbnails