WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Aug 10, 2009

The Winner Is...

First of all let me say thank you to all of you who entered the contest that started a few weeks ago.  I wish I could have the sponsor to give all of you a new Wii system and Wii Fit game.  But sadly they made me choose only one of you.

So without waiting further, the winner from our recent Keep Mooo-ving Contest is...

Amy Y.

It was a tough call between entries, but Amy is the winner.  I will be sending her an email and getting all of her shipping information to the sponsor Shamrock Farms.  Congrats Amy!!!!

But to all other entries - I will be sending you coupons in the mail to get free2% strawberry bottles of the Shamrock Farms products at a store near you. 

Amy had such a long list and variety of ideas to keep the whole family active and unique ideas at that, like building a butterfly habitat or damming up a small stream to create an area for racing toy boats.  Others of you also had unique ideas... the close second entry was Gary who actually listed he had recently canceled his satellite-tv to help get them active and out of the house!

I will be posting Amy's entry of ideas for keeping active soon as well as including ideas from other entries.

Stay tuned for those ideas, another contest thanks to SingleEdition.com, and pictures I want to share from the recent travels to Savannah and Tybee Island.

Find yourself... keeping it real.

Related Posts with Thumbnails