WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Jan 20, 2010

Making Plans for V-Day?

Conversation with me and Mr. M last night: Abstract grunge valentine card

me: Did you get my text message?

him: No.

me: Really?

him: not yet

me: I sent it to you around 8 while I was in that meeting.

him: What was it about?

me: about making plans for V day.

him: what day?

me: V Day

him: D Day?

me: V Day, V Day

him: What are you talking about?

me: V Day …in February… it’s on Sunday this year.

him: Was that what your meeting was about?

me: No, it just occurred to me that you would need to ask your mom to keep the boys so we could do something.

him: Oh.  It’s on Sunday?

D-Day? Seriously? Come on…

But it’s not very romantic if I take time out – during a meeting – to send a text message about making plans for V-Day, hmm?  

Then again, what is my relationship coming to if doesn’t have a clue what I mean when I ask about V-Day?

Oh well…. At least February is coming… remember that ?  I think we need it.

What are you doing for Valentine’s Day?

Find yourself… keeping it real.

Photo Credit: Photoxpress.com, WaD
Related Posts with Thumbnails