WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Apr 8, 2010

Single Mom Examiner

That’s my new title over on www.Examiner.com for the local area – Roanoke Valley.

examiner_logo-header

I just started writing articles this week for the site and so I have added more to my plate.  Being off from work with spring break and barricaded in my room whilst they has helped me keep my quota of three to four articles this week.  But what will next week bring?

Lots of time management lessons and sacrifice.

So take a minute and in the area, Heather Jacobson from www.desperatelyseekingsanity.com.  I think my blog readers will appreciate her thoughts – even if you aren’t from the area.

Well… what are you waiting on? Do me a ginormous favor… go check out – .

While you are there go ahead and read a couple others, like the local version of Building Bridges of the Dinner Table or this one:

Enjoy…and thanks for the clicks!

Find yourself… keeping it real.

Related Posts with Thumbnails