WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Dec 5, 2010

Snowflakes

   Last night while it snowed outside, we were busy making snowflake crafts for the Christmas tree inside.  had this great idea to buy snowflake forms and use beads from his jewelry making (and I bought some colored beads to match my tree) to make these snowflakes.

The kiddos and I drove home later through the beautiful winter wonderland as the snow piled up on the grass a few inches, but the roads were fine.

It was a wonderful Christmas memory we were making along with those snowflakes.

ChristmasTreeupdated2010-12-06010

Here’s my tree I finally got put up earlier that day.  We have another one in the dining room the kiddos and Mr. M’s boys decorate. (Yes we have two large Christmas trees in the tiny house.)

Christmas Tree updated2010-12-06 010

Even my son, Jas got in on the snowflake making:

Here’s his creation.

ChristmasTreeupdated2010-12-06002

 

What Christmas memories are you making this year?

Find yourself… keeping it real.

Related Posts with Thumbnails