WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Aug 28, 2012

I'm in Love...for real

Mr C. and MeI have loved before.  I have loved deeply and have committed to a love relationship before. But I have never felt a love nor been in love like this before.

During the last few weeks, I have announced a new relationship and I'm already talking about a future with a man that lives over an hour away.  (I know it sounds crazy.) Yet our bond is so strong, so undeniably unmistakably remarkable, that he has already made plans to move closer.

In other words: Yes, it's serious and yes, I'm happy.

Everyone we run into together can see it on both our faces... we are ecstatic about finding each other.

I am at a loss at trying to explain it.  We stopped trying to understand it on the second day of our incredible discovery. A discovery that you can feel so much for one person and find yourself so caught up in your own emotions, you think you are a teenager all over again... and then you start to question this magical, amazing relationship that is blooming in front of your eyes like a dream come true. Because you want to try to find the logic in it.

But all these weeks later, we are still there. Frozen in our emotions, yet moving forward with our future plans, together.  Plans that include making this a journey as one couple...someday.

Here is what he wrote last night in the wee hours of the morning, just for me:

When I First,

When I first heard your voice,
It was thick and sweet as honey
It called to me like a siren calls a sailor
Listening wasn't enough
I wanted to wrap that voice around me
Use it as a blanket when I was cold

When I first saw your face,
I knew what Angels looked like
Your eyes captured mine with just a blink
Your hair floated on the breeze
Your smile brighter than the evening sun
Melted any doubts that might have lingered

When we first touched,
There was a current flowing from your body to mine
Touching you was like running my fingers through strands of silk
Holding your trembling body brought strength to my resolve
Touching your cheek was like touching heaven's clouds
Holding your hand was like grasping a fistful of rose petals

When I first kissed your lips,
My heart was set on fire
Lips so soft and full that they melted my loneliness
Lips that were refreshing as a glass of ice water
Lips that were as hot as a steel forge
Lips that thawed the desires of my soul

When I first heard you say "I love you",
My heart stopped beating
My chest felt like tighter than a vise
My breath caught in my throat
Your expression the most beautiful sight in my life
The use of my name left me soaring to heights unknown

When I first realized you had become my best friend,
I wanted to tell my deepest desires
Listen to your deepest desires
Take away any pain you feel
Take your hand for all to see
Hold you close and wipe away your tears.....

By: Chadwick Clark for Kathy Shinault

So, what am I saying?

We are in love. It feels so wonderful.
We are happy and yes, this is serious.

True love...

Find yourself...keeping it real.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally,
it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just
posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us
something informative to read?
Feel free to surf my webpage : Hostwinds

Related Posts with Thumbnails