WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Feb 13, 2013

My DOTMOM Eyes

 

I am trying out a new site to post about my day-to-day joys along this journey as a single mom, a position/status that will be changing in the near future.

Don't worry, I will still be posting at this site (SOLO dot MOM) but also hope you will check out the new tumbler - at http://dotmom.tumblr.com titled: "My DOTMOM Eyes" and check out the latest happenings in my world.

Let me know what you think....

Share a comment below or share a comment at the new site: My DOT MOM Eyes.

Find yourself... keeping it real.
SOLO dot MOM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really
loved surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing for your feed and I'm hoping you write
once more very soon!

Look into my site; maquillage yeux

Related Posts with Thumbnails