Can't wait to try this weekend...
Watermelon Coolers with NO alcohol
- 4 cups cubed, seedless watermelon, chilled
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Rim glasses with granulated sugar and serve up watermelon lime coolers!
- Garnish with a lime wedge or small watermelon slice.
This above is a modified version of a recipe found from Style Me Pretty Living.
Or you can make it with lemonade and 2 tbsp honey and use these instructions:
- Freeze the watermelon in a ziploc bag until just frozen, about one hour. Add the frozen watermelon to a blender, along with your lemonade and honey. Process until blended, and pour into frosted jars or glasses.
This and more can be found on the links from my Pinterest Board: SUMMER. Check it out!
MINI diy MOM
SOLO dot MOM!
Happy Holiday Weekend!!