WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Dec 28, 2009

Top 10 Biggest Little Things of 2009

top10

It has become a tradition here on my blog the last couple of years to end out each year with my   This year I have put the list together again and hope you have been keeping up all year so you know when most of these happened… and if not… you have some catching up to do!

Top 10 Biggest Little Things of 2009

10.  Almost becoming a .

  9. Giveaways on the blog, including a .

  8. A

  7. Becoming a Girl Scout Leader

  6. Having the internet installation guy think he might know me from high school till I told him what year I graduated… which was over 10 years before he did!

  5. Learning how to make a tasty vanilla chai with Mr. M and learning that I even like chai

  4. The for Kass

  3. Our

  2. Jas getting

  1. Meeting

Well there you have it… the top 10 Biggest Little Things of 2009. 

It’s been quite a year… there were several more things I thought of that didn’t make the list.

What were some big / little things that happened to you this year?

Find yourself… keeping it real.

Photo credit: http://himynameis.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/top10.jpg

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Love the post - now you've got me thinking ...my daughter getting her driving permit ... me getting a part-time job and health insurance benefits ... starting and writing my blog for the year ... selling the marital home .....

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I'll have to ponder mine and post, as well. :o)

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a bit behind, but hope the new year will reignite my blogging!

Have a fantastic New Year! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails