It has become a tradition here on my blog the last couple of years to end out each year with my Biggest Little Things List. This year I have put the list together again and hope you have been keeping up all year so you know when most of these happened… and if not… you have some catching up to do!
Top 10 Biggest Little Things of 2009
10. Almost becoming a Grad Student.
9. Giveaways on the blog, including a Wii Console and Wii Fit game.
8. A few amazing photos
7. Becoming a Girl Scout Leader
6. Having the internet installation guy think he might know me from high school till I told him what year I graduated… which was over 10 years before he did!
5. Learning how to make a tasty vanilla chai with Mr. M and learning that I even like chai
4. The braces investment for Kass
2. Jas getting accepted to Governor’s School
1. Meeting Mr. M.
Well there you have it… the top 10 Biggest Little Things of 2009.
It’s been quite a year… there were several more things I thought of that didn’t make the list.
What were some big / little things that happened to you this year?
Find yourself… keeping it real.