WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Mar 23, 2010

Projected Forecast: Shiny and Clear

If I feel up to it and if I can get a few extra hands volunteered to assist this weekend, my plans are to take up and remove the carpet in my living area and hallway at my house.  I have wanted to do this for years, and now I am ready to take the plunge.

There are hard wood floors underneath, but I have never seen them.  So I am preparing for the possibility of other work related treatments. 

I am hoping they look like this:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

but they may look more like this:

Photoxpress_4706490

So… time will tell… and I will keep you posted (maybe even with pics of the process).

Oh well, so much for having a little me-time this weekend.  No manicures, or massages will be scheduled if I have this project in front of me.  Maybe in April, eh?

Find yourself… keeping it real.

Photo Credit:  www.sxc.hu/kovik and www.photoxpress.com/4706490
Related Posts with Thumbnails