WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Apr 12, 2010

Another list of gratitudes

There I go with my made up word again. My gratitudes are things I am thankful for and here goes the list so far this week:

on parkway dogwoods and spring 2010-04-10 070bl

Gratitudes this week

  1. God was watching out for my brother-in-law last week when he was hit by a drunk driver in a head- on collision.  He wasn’t seriously injured even though the van he was driving was totaled.
  2. My are finished.
  3. I finished the book club book, “The Glass Castle” a Memoir by Jeannette Walls. (Book club meets tomorrow!)
  4. Even though both my kiddos are home sick today, after the doctor’s visit we have them fixed up with what should get them both back to the land of the living in a few days.  (They must have picked up sadly.)
  5. Since I was home with them I was able to coordinate the last day of work for
  6. Very thankful for family, friends I call to vent to, rant with, and release the stress of my days and the ‘dramedy’ that seems to slip into my attempt at a simple life.
  7. Oh and of course, also thankful for the long awaited – no kids along – last week.

I have so much to be grateful for.  How bout you? 

What is going on your world that you can put on your list of gratitudes?

Find yourself… keeping it real.

Photo Credit:  Katherine Shinault, Dogwood close up taken on the Blue Ridge Parkway
Related Posts with Thumbnails