- I still have the pair of scissors in my desk from my first day on the job 11 years ago.
- Recently (with some great help) pulled up the carpet in my living area and hallway and had the hardwood floors refinished. I have wanted to do that ever since I moved in 18 years ago.
- My new breakfast table and chairs from IKEA (Thanks Mr. M for putting them together as well as Kassity’s new bed within just days of each other.)
- Read more books already this year than I had read in 24 months 2 years ago. (Yeah think about that one for a moment).
- I am finally learning not to take myself so seriously.
- When we found my old Bible from my teenage years, early twenties during spring cleaning last weekend, Kass wanted to have it.
- My son created an audio clip, posted it on facebook, and said he just knew I would want to post it on my blog. Here’s the link.
Find yourself… keeping it real.