WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Feb 6, 2011

Super Bowl Memories

As I sit here and watch the half-time show of the Super Bowl, I am a little disappointed; but the commercials have been pretty good.

Jas, Kass, E, and I are watching it at our own private party. . and his boys didn’t want to watch the game, they had no desire, so they decided to stay at home and play video games and watch movies.  I didn’t want Jas to miss the game, so here we sit at our house for the evening.

E has to leave before the second half, so our party is dwindling down. Kass has to be in bed by 9:30, so our party will be over soon.  image

As I sit here, I am thinking about two Super Bowls ago.  Remember that night?  If you read my blog you might remember that memorable night.

Enjoy.

Find yourself… keeping it real.

Photo Credit: thedailygreen.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails