WELCOME       My Story     The Characters       My Dating Life       .


1ST VISIT?     Receive Solo DOT Mom by Email          Don't forget to subscribe

Pin It

Jan 26, 2011

TOP TEN Biggest Little Things of 2010

 ladybird ladybug climb

I wrote this list in December and didn’t ever post it because it needed links. 

Here’s the TOP TEN for 2010… with links and all.  Finally.

Enjoy.

10. Jas’ comment recently “Do I get to take my bed when we move?”

9. Funniest Christmas memory of 2010

8. Writing a procedure manual on the side– and getting paid for it.

7. Getting the book, Eat, Pray, Love for free on PaperBackSwap.com

6. The .

5. Writing for

4. Finishing the “work in progress”   Finally.

3. to level the lot and re-seed as prep for putting the house on the market.

2. .

and the Number ONE thing in the list of Biggest Little things was:

Find yourself… keeping it real.

Photo Credit: PhotoXpress.com, author: scalesy
Related Posts with Thumbnails